Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Polka dot elephants, what are they and why is my blog named that. They are the symbol of our creative mind. We each strive to be our unique self in a world that tries to tell us what we should be. So put on your childhood thinking cap, grab a box of crayons and draw and color in your own elephant as creatively as you can. Then post that up in your office at work and when you are overstressed and freaking out, look up at your elephant and remember what it was like to be a child again. Remember the fun times you had playing the back yard making mud cakes on bricks or putting a towel around your neck and pretending you are a superhero. Those were the carefree days that we used to have and need to remember to include in our daily life. Wither you are working or looking for a job, this exercise should bring a smile to your face and peace in your heart.

So now that we know what a polka dot elephant is, why is my blog named that. Well why not name it that. It got your intention and intrigued you and made you smile. Which is what all great advertising campaigns do. So this is in fact my platform to accentuate my advertising campaign for myself. My goal is to use this format to share my passions and insight with anyone and everyone. Over the next few days, I will be sharing my thoughts on the Super Bowl advertising season.

Thank you for stopping buy and I hope to see you again soon,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment